Salary $540,956 – $612,040 per annum plus applicable allowance(s)
The Office of The Governor-General & Staff (King’s House) is seeking to recruit qualified, competent and experienced individuals who are forward-thinking, customer focused, and results-oriented, to fill the posts listed below on contract/gratuity terms:
The Head Butler is responsible for the delivery of exceptional food & beverage service, as well as a range of housekeeping activities. He /she supervises the output of a Butler.
Training and Experience
• An Associate Degree/Advanced Certification in Hospitality Management/ Food Service, or equivalent from a recognized tertiary institution, AND
• Training in Wait Service and Food & Beverage Preparation. HEART TRUST/NTA certification desirable.
• Formal/specialized training in the skills set practiced by Butlers such as table service, routine home maintenance, organizing, AND
• At least five (5) years progressive experience in a comparable setting.
• Supervisory training and experience
• Valid Food Handler’s Permit
The Vision Statement of the Office of The Governor-General & Staff, “A Culture of Excellence through People, Performance and Partnerships”, underpins every aspect of its operations, as does the espoused values of integrity, commitment, adaptability, and respect for all.
If you believe that you are the candidate we are seeking, please email your application letter and resume, along with the contact details for two references to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the post of interest in the subject line.
We appreciate all interests; however, we will respond only to candidates shortlisted.
Applications close on Friday January 11, 2019.