Salary $841,558 – $1,000,347 per annum plus applicable allowance(s)
The Office of The Governor-General & Staff (King’s House) is seeking to recruit qualified, competent and experienced individuals who are forward-thinking, customer focused, and results-oriented, to fill the posts listed below on contract/gratuity terms:
The Grounds/Landscaping Supervisor has overall responsibility for the management and general aesthetic upkeep of the grounds and gardens of King’s House. He/she supervises a team of Grounds Men in preparing the grounds for State, Official and Civic Ceremonies, and a range of special events.
Training and Experience
• Associate Degree OR Diploma in Horticulture, Landscape, Gardening or Agriculture from a recognized tertiary institution.
• Certification in Pest Management or experience working with agricultural chemicals.
• Supervisory training and experience.
• At least three (3) years progressive experience in a similar capacity
• Valid Driver’s License useful but not mandatory.
The Vision Statement of the Office of The Governor-General & Staff, “A Culture of Excellence through People, Performance and Partnerships”, underpins every aspect of its operations, as does the espoused values of integrity, commitment, adaptability, and respect for all.
If you believe that you are the candidate we are seeking, please email your application letter and resume, along with the contact details for two references to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the post of interest in the subject line.
We appreciate all interests; however, we will respond only to candidates shortlisted.
Applications close on Friday February 22, 2019.